Tuesday, January 6, 2009

WEIGH-IN

Snug had a good night and currently continues to sleep by the window. Pictures will be available as soon as my computer is fixed.

In preparation for the weigh-in next Tuesday, Lilly's EBM (expressed breast milk) intake has been increased to 100ml q 3.5 hours, which makes Snug appear pleasantly drunk after every feeding. At the last weigh-in Snug was an impressive 2490 grams (5.49 lbs) on Dec. 29th. As it gets closer to Tuesday, we'll be taking bets on her new weight (Price is Right rules).

And thanks to everyone who is following the blog.

5 comments:

  1. Ok, I know you said hold our bets on Lilly's weight until we get closer to Tuesday ... but I'm pretty confident ... 6.8 lbs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a bold statement, Anna! - 6.8lbs is 3084grams, which will make it a daily gain of 39.6g. OBZORA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As OBZORA myself I am confident in my bet, 3000g even

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just remember, The Mers, Price is Right rules. I will be picking up my computer tonight and hope to upload photos starting tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete